The abstract submission for the WFNMB 2018 Congress is now closed.
All abstract authors are required to register to the Congress full-time by close of earlybird registration on 19 January 2018.
All accepted abstracts will be distributed to all Congress attendees and published in the World Journal of Nuclear Medicine by the organising committee, unless otherwise instructed.
All inquiries regarding abstracts for WFNMB 2018 should be emailed to the WFNMB Congress Organiser on [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
By submitting your abstract, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I declare that the abstract submitted is the original work of at least one author/presenter.
- If the abstract is accepted, I confirm that at least one abstract author will register with full intention of attending and presenting the paper at the Congress.
- No funding is provided to presenters. Any presenter not registered for the Congress by the deadline specified in the acceptance email will have their abstract removed from the proceedings and program.
- If my abstract is accepted, I hereby consent that the abstract will be distributed to all Congress attendees and published in the World Journal of Nuclear Medicine by the organising committee, unless otherwise instructed.
- I am aware that only abstracts from authors (or co-authors) who are at the Congress will be published.
- I am aware that if my abstract is selected for an oral presentation, I provide consent for my presentation to be video and audio recorded for content capture, and photos taken during my presentation/of my poster may be used and published by WFNMB.
- I declare that the work described in this abstract has appropriate approval under local, ethical and animal experimentation rules.
Printed poster size A0 portrait
Posters will rotate as scheduled. Please ensure your poster is positioned on the assigned panel at least 30 mins prior to your assigned poster session, and removed as instructed.
Posters for this meeting will MUST be printed, and the presenter is responsible for ensuring that the poster is displayed on the assigned poster board throughout the allocated Poster session. The Conference Manager will not be responsible to install any posters.
Poster Boards will be in portrait orientation. The dimensions of your poster MUST be no larger than A0 standard size of 841 mm (width) by 1189 mm (height). If the poster is larger than these dimensions, it may not fit to the poster panel allocated and will not be displayed. Font sizes and the resolution of your images should be such that elements should be legible when printed to this size.
Poster Viewing: The presenting author should be in the vicinity of the poster during the allocated poster session. Please, check the final program for poster session details.
Presentation: Poster Presenters may be asked at the time of abstract acceptance to give a 5-minute presentation on the content of their poster in a highlight session. This will be moderated by the Chairperson of the highlight session.
Hand-outs: You are welcome to bring A4 hard copies of your poster as handouts during your poster session.
Title: The title of your poster should be identical to the title of the corresponding abstract.
Posters should show the names and affiliations of all contributing authors. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
Conflicts of Interest: All conflicts of interest should be disclosed.
Financial Support: Financial support received in regard of the work described should be acknowledged.
Ethical Approval: All human or animal experimental studies presented MUST have prior Ethics Approval from institutional authorities. This must be declared in the Methods.
Drug Names: Use generic drug names with the proprietary names in brackets e.g. xxx (yyy). Disclose the identity of experimental agents and/or technologies discussed.
Trademarks: Avoid the use of trademarks, advertisements or product company logos.